Back-end software engineer in PHP / C++
Including this view, here in Amsterdam Noord Holland
We are in search for engineers
The Copernica BV dev-team is looking for back-end developers, PHP and C++ software developers in particular. Are you someone who breathes binary and do you want to work in the software industry, then you've come to the correct address.
- You're a software engineer with knowledge of OOP in PHP / C++.
- Your code is well-structured, documented and easy to understand and maintain.
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- You take ownership of your actions.
- You are able to write complex algorithms, design efficient data structures and implement them flawlessly.
- Excellent proficiency in English
What's in it for you
- A solid engineering team to work with;
- Excellent salary, personal laptop and good pension scheme;
- Full reimbursement of your travel expenses;
- Lunch served daily for you;
- Facilitated spacious work area, with stunning views over the IJ;
- 5 minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station.
We are a leading provider of high quality marketing software located in Amsterdam. Working for Copernica means that you are working in a highly professional and international environment. We offer a competitive salary and other benefits like lunch, pension, laptop and more.
Although we are best known for email marketing software, we have a broad portfolio of other products and libraries, some of which are open source on Github.
A small selection:
- SMTPeter - A cloud-based SMTP service
- MailerQ - A powerful Mail Transfer Agent
- Yothalot - A Hadoop-like tool to run MapReduce algorithms on big data clusters
- ResponsiveEmail - API that turns raw JSON into HTML suitable for email clients.
- AMQP-CPP - C++ library for asynchronous non-blocking communication with RabbitMQ
- PHP-CPP - Library to build PHP extensions with C++
- REACT CPP - C++ event loop library. Wrapper around libev that utilizes lambda's and callback functions to notify you when filedescriptors become active and/or timers expire.
And many more. Take a look at our Github. https://github.com/CopernicaMarketingSoftware
As a developer you will work in a small (and international) team. There is considerable scope for initiative. We have Ethiopian coffee and excellent fringe benefits. Flexible working hours. Lots of fun. Working for Copernica means that you are working in a highly professional and international environment. We offer a competitive salary and other benefits like lunch, pension, laptop, full compensation of travel costs and more.
Our office is a five minutes walk from Amsterdam CS. Although sometimes ruined by grotesque cruise ships, the view is generally good.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com.
Acquisition is not appreciated.