Big Data Architect
We are in search for architects
Copernica is looking for highly skilled Big Data Architects who are experienced in developing and maintaining innovative data-driven technologies.
- Building a scalable solution to collect, to process and to analyse large volumes of data (structured and unstructured).
- Being a seasoned software architect with extensive knowledge of object orientation in PHP and C++ and also comprehensive knowledge of Linux systems.
- Finish complex projects independently and you know what techniques and strategies work best when working with big data.
- Well documented, well structured and easy to understand and maintain.
We are a leading provider of high quality marketing software located in Amsterdam. Working for Copernica means that you are working in a highly professional and international environment. We offer a competitive salary and other benefits like lunch, pension, laptop and more.
Although we are best known for email marketing software, we have a broad portfolio of other products and libraries, some of which are open source on Github.
A small selection:
- SMTPeter - A cloud-based SMTP service
- MailerQ - A powerful Mail Transfer Agent
- Yothalot - A Hadoop-like tool to run MapReduce algorithms on big data clusters
- ResponsiveEmail - API that turns raw JSON into HTML suitable for email clients.
- AMQP-CPP - C++ library for asynchronous non-blocking communication with RabbitMQ
- PHP-CPP - Library to build PHP extensions with C++
- REACT CPP - C++ event loop library. Wrapper around libev that utilizes lambda's and callback functions to notify you when filedescriptors become active and/or timers expire.
And many more. Take a look at our Github. https://github.com/CopernicaMarketingSoftware
As a developer you will work in a small (and international) team. There is considerable scope for initiative. We have Ethiopian coffee and excellent fringe benefits. Flexible working hours. Lots of fun. Working for Copernica means that you are working in a highly professional and international environment. We offer a competitive salary and other benefits like lunch, pension, laptop, full compensation of travel costs and more.
Our office is a five minutes walk from Amsterdam CS. Although sometimes ruined by grotesque cruise ships, the view is generally good.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com.
Acquisition is not appreciated.