It is possible to import data into your Copernica database or export data for use in another (for example CRM) system. You can also update existing data (periodically).
Importing profile data
The import and export functionalities can be found in the Profiles section in the menu Current View.
- Requirements of an import file
- Import data to new database
- Update a database through an import
- Schedule import (from online location) (once or periodically)
- Import data to database and collection
Frequently asked importing questions
- Can I undo an import?
- I have many duplicate profiles after an import. How do I fix that?
- Troubles with your import? Shoot!
Exporting profile data
To export profiles, select the database, collection, selection, miniselection or a combination of those. Then click Import / export in the menu in the Current view menu.
- Export profiles and / or subprofiles
- Additional options for your export file
- Export the results of your mailing