PDF's in Copernica
Copernica allows you to create PDF documents for fax mailings, advertisements, brochures and other printed material. Or more importantly create personalized PDF documents to send in e-mailings.
To create personalized PDF files you need Adobe Acrobat Pro and the free plugin from PDFlib.
Note: The plugin doesn’t work with Acrobat Elements or any version of Adobe Reader.
Fonts you use in your blocks must be uploaded to Copernica. Otherwise, text is not displayed at all.
Download and Install Plugin
- You can download the PDF block plugin from the download page of PDFlib
- There is also a manual (in PDF) for installing the PDFlib plug-in\
PDFlib has its own manual for the block plugin, text formatting and configuring the blocks. Download manual in PDF
- Create PDF blocks in Adobe Acrobat PRO
- Importing PDF document and edit its content
- Uploading fonts (manage fonts)
- PDF blocks formatting - what should you take into account
- Linking to a personalized PDF file or send along as an email attachment
- (Bulk) download of PDF files
- PDF block conditions
- Sending fax-mailing