REST API: GET miniview subprofiles
Subprofiles are to a collection what regular profiles are to a database. To request the subprofiles that represent a certain profile from a miniview you can send an HTTP GET request to the following URL:
The $id should be replaced with the numerical identifier of the miniview you're requesting the subprofiles of.
This method returns an array of subprofiles of a miniview. These subprofiles are JSON objects with the following properties:
- id: unique numerical identifier of the subprofile
- secret: secret code associated with the subprofile
- fields: fields belonging to the subprofile
- profile: ID of the profile the subprofile belongs to
- collection: ID of the collection the subprofile belongs to
- created: timestamp of when the profile was created in YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss format
- modified: timestamp of when the profile was last modified in YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss format
The following PHP script demonstrates how to use the API method.
// dependencies require_once('copernica_rest_api.php'); // change this into your access token $api = new CopernicaRestApi("your-access-token"); // do the call, and print result print_r($api->get("miniview/1234/subprofiles"));
The example above requires the CopernicaRestApi class.