REST API: GET rule
A method to request all metadata from a rule. This method does not support parameters. It is called by sending an HTTP GET request to the following URL:
$id needs to be replaced by the numerical identifier or the
name of the rule you wish to request the selections for.
There are no available parameters for this method.
This method returns a JSON rule object with the following properties:
- id ID of the rule
- name: name of the rule
- description: description of the rule
- view: ID of the selection that the rule belongs to
- conditions: array of conditions for the rule
- inversed: boolean value to indicate whether the rule should be inversed. If set to "True" only profiles not conforming to the conditions are selected
- disabled: boolean value to indicate whether the rule should be disabled or not
The following example demonstrates how to use this method:
// dependencies require_once('copernica_rest_api.php'); // change this into your access token $api = new CopernicaRestApi("your-access-token"); // do the call, and print result print_r($api->get("rule/1234"));
The example above requires the CopernicaRestApi class.