REST API: GET view views
Copernica supports nested selections. To obtain a list of all selections that are nested under a higher level selection you can send a HTTP GET request to the following URL:
$id needs to be replaced by the numerical identifier of the selection
that you wish to request the subselections of.
The following parameters can be added to the URL as variables:
- start: the first selection to be requested
- limit: length of the batch that is requested
- total: whether or not the total number of selections should be counted
More information on the meaning of these parameters can be found in the article on paging.
For every selection, a JSON object with the following properties is returned:
- ID: the numerical identifier of the selection
- name: the name of the selection
- description: optional description of the selection
- parent-type: used to display whether a selection is placed directly under a database, or nested under another selection
- parent-id: ID of the parent selection/database
- has-children: boolean value: whether or not the database has selections nested underneath it
- has-referred: boolean value: whether or not there are other selections that refer to this selection.
- has-rules: boolean value: whether or not the selection has selection rules
The following PHP script demonstrates how to use the API method:
// dependencies require_once('copernica_rest_api.php'); // change this into your access token $api = new CopernicaRestApi("your-access-token"); // parameters to pass to the call $parameters = array( 'limit' => 100 ); // do the call, and print result print_r($api->get("view/1234/views", $parameters));
The example above requires the CopernicaRestApi class.