REST API: POST view views
Copernica supports nested selections. To edit a nested selection you can send a HTTP POST request to the following URL:
$id needs to be replaced by the numerical identifier of the
upper selection and the second $id by the lower selection. After a
successful call the ID of the created request is returned.
The following parameters can be added to the message body. Note that because this is a nested view it has the exact same properties as a regular view.
- name: Name of the selection
- description: Description of the selection
- parent-type: Type of the parent; does the selection belong to another selection or a database?
- parent-id: ID of the parent
- has-children: Boolean value that indicates whether or not there are selections below this
- has-referred: Boolean value to indicate whether any other selections refer to this selection
- has-rules: Indicates whether the selection has rules or not
The following PHP example demonstrates how to use the method:
// dependencies require_once('copernica_rest_api.php'); // change this into your access token $api = new CopernicaRestApi("your-access-token"); // parameters to pass to the call $data = array( 'description' => 'new description' ); // do the call $api->post("view/1234/views", array(), $data); // return id of created request if successful
The example above requires the CopernicaRestApi class.