You can create filters on the data in your databases and collections and use for example target segmentation. To do this, you use mini selections and selections. The content of the selections will be updated automatically. For example, they will always contain the profiles, subprofiles,that meet the rules of the (mini) selection at that time.
You create and manage your (mini) selections in the Profiles section of the software. Make a new selection via Database Management > Edit selections...
- Introduction to selections
- Create a selection
- Nested selections (subselections)
- OR and AND conditions
- Working with variable date conditions
- Rebuilding of (mini)selections
- Refer from one selection to another (mini)selection
- Copy and move selections
- Tips to optimize your selection and miniselections
- Remove, deactivate or archive selections
- Remove or modify all profiles from a selection
The structure of your database selections
A good and well-organized database design is very important. This article shows you a basic setup of the most common selections in a database, and contains links to step-by-step tutorials.