SOAP API method User_freeAccessKey
Normally, users need to enter their login data to get access to the application. This method can be used to generate a URL that gives someone access to the application without the need for logging on. This method returns a 32 characters wide identifier. If the application is opened with the string '?ACCESSKEY=<identifier>' after the application URL, the user will be given access to the application without the need for logging on.
- Parameter 'id' : int
- Unique identifier (id) of the object User. The method only applies to the user with this id.
- Parameter 'seconds' : integer
- The number of seconds that the key stays active
- Parameter 'login' : Structure of type 'login'
- Optional login data
- Return value 'value' : string
- the secret key
This structure login was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'username' : string
- The username of the login attempt
- Property 'account' : string
- The account name of the login attempt
- Property 'password' : string
- The password for the login attempt