What type of web form do you want to create?
The type of web form you need to create, depends on the goals you want to achieve. In Copernica you can create various types of web forms to enrich your database.Think of:
Sign up form or information request
Compose a web form that a contact can use to request a brochure or to sign up for your monthly newsletter.
Create a login form for contacts that have an account or own area within your website.
'Edit information' form
Create a from that enables contacts to edit their personal information. These updates will automatically be synchronised with your database.
You are required by law to offer recipients the option to unsubscribe. An unsubscribe form is a form of double opt-out, meaning that the contact has the choice to fully unsubscribe, or just reduce the number of emails that they receive.
A working web form in just a few steps
In Copernica's editor, a working web form is just a few easy steps away:
- Determine what information you need from a contact. Tip: only request the most necessary information. Asking for too much information willl discourage people from filling out the form.
- Connect the form to the database in which you want to store the information.
- Add the different fields to your web form. You have the possibility to add various types of fields, such as email, password and date. The software will check if someone entered the correct information.
- Optionally, add a style to the form. You can do so by connecting a CSS or XSLT document to your web form.
- Publish your form and connect the form to a web page you create in Copernica.