Your web page statistics
Copernica offers accurate and reliable statistics on your web pages' performance. You'll get a clear overview of:
- Number of pageviews: see the exact number of times a certain page on your website was viewed. With Copernica you can also see how a web page performed within a certain time frame.
- Number of clicks: find out which hyperlinks generate the most clicks on your web page.
- Traffic sources: see which online channels your web page's visitors are coming from. Was it an emailing or did they find it through Google?
- Most used browsers: want to know which browsers are used to visit your web pages? This is also something you can find out in Copernica. Always good to know for further optimisation of your web pages.
- Geographical spreading: Copernica can also tell you where your visitors are coming from geographically speaking. Is it Europe, the US, or somewhere completely different?
In Copernica there will be a clear distinction between the statistics per web page and the statistics of your entire site.
Integration of Google Analytics
Copernica offers its users a free integration with Google Analytics. With this integration you'll be able to add extra information to your hyperlinks, enabling you to analyse in Google Analytic and Google Adwords.
Just add the required code to your HTML source code and get insights on your web pages in Google Analytics. By using both Copernica and Google Analytics you'll be able to get an even better overview of your overall site performance.