Are you organizing an event or seminar and are you looking for an excellent guest speaker? Copernica's speakers are experienced in giving presentations on subjects like email marketing, dialogue marketing, mobile marketing and much more. An overview of our speakers:
Michael Linthorst is an internet entrepreneur and CEO of Copernica Marketing Software. After finishing business school in 2001 Michael started Copernica together with his business partner Emiel Bruijntjes.
Copernica is now one of the most powerful email service providers in Europe. It provides marketing software which enables its users to single-handedly set up (automated) campaigns using email, mobile, web pages, social media or print.
Next to full-time entrepreneur, Michael is also an avid blogger for various websites on subjects such as email marketing, database marketing and eCommerce.
Click here if you want Michael to speak at your event.
Emiel Bruijntjes is founder and CTO of Copernica Marketing Software, where he manages the IT department. He still finds time however to do what he’s truly passionate about: creating software.
CTO during the day, and software creator at night, you could say. His passion for software creation has led to a wide range of experience when it comes to developing successful products:
- Copernica is the leading marketing software company that is used by thousands of marketers all over the globe every day. The webbased application allows its users to create, send and track emailings and SMS text messages.
- MailerQ is a mail transfer agent that sends out emails so fast, that users are only limited to the receiving party’s capacity to process emails.
Also he is working on PHP-CPP, an open source project he initiated and that is focused on creating a C++ library for developing PHP extensions.
Ask Emiel to share his knowledge with fellow developers on topics as:
Building native PHP extensions with C++
Most developers that try to use both PHP and C++, will quickly find out that PHP extension are very difficult to implement and require a deep knowledge of the Zend engine. That’s why Emiel initiated PHP-C++, an open source project focused on creating a C++ library for developing PHP extension that are easy to develop.
Imagine… A mail transfer agent that sends emails faster than the receiving end can process. Got it? You are now thinking of Mailerq.
MailerQ is an easy to use and powerful Mail Transfer Agent that can be used to send out large numbers of email messages.
Emiel would like to show you the architecture of MailerQ, how it’s built on top of AMQP message queues, and how you can integrate it in your current email architecture.
Send Emiel an email if you want him to speak at your event.
Feike Wierda is tasked with the operations department at Copernica Marketing Software. Feike is responsible for ensuring a good performance of Copernica and manages the support department.
His areas of expertise include storage, MySQL scalability, Linux virtualization and high performance networking. Feike is passionate about everything Linux, and can also tell you a thing or two about hosting online applications.
Click here if you want Feike to speak at your event.
Walter van der Scheer
For over a decade Walter van der Scheer has been helping marketing professionals from all over the world with the automation of their marketing campaigns. Besides this, as the commercial manager of Copernica, Walter has tons of international experience with the implementation of new revenue models for marketing agencies.
Using real-life examples and ready-to-apply tips, Walter makes abstract subjects tangible.
Walter has a lot of experience in giving presentations about subjects like:
- Using online marketing tools by advertising agencies
- Translating clients' desires to effective marketing campaigns
- Integration of CRM and marketing
- Optimizing sales through internet technology deployment
- Master classes
- Hands-on cases
- And much more.
Click here if you want Walter to speak at your event.
Ruben Cooler has been international new business manager and partner manager at Copernica Marketing Software since 2011. With his elaborate knowledge of the latest trends and cultures, Ruben supports organizations and agencies from around the globe in setting up Copernica Marketing Software for their clients. Organizations who take online "business" seriously tend to look beyond their own countries' borders. In an increasingly globalized world it is important to have a keen eye for these differences, your clients can come from anywhere. Ruben helps you signal these differences and process these in the applications of the software. Ruben is experienced in giving presentations about:
- Direct marketing related subjects
- Copernica Marketing Software demonstrations
- Copernica training for users ranging from a basic to an expert level
- Sales optimization by implementing internet technology
- In-company presentations for agencies and marketers 'Current direct marketing trends and developments'
- And much more...
Click here if you want Ruben to speak at your event.
Jeroen joined the team in 2009 and is responsible for the success of our clients with the Copernica Marketing Software. Aside from IT in general he has a strong interest in database and relation marketing and he makes sure that he is on top of the latest developments. His goal is to bring the marketing campaigns of our clients to the next level using this knowledge. Based on the combination of customer contact, (online)marketing and IT he has been working with pleasure for Copernica for years. Based on the above Jeroen is experienced in giving presentations about:
- Interfacing between the business, marketing and IT
- Integration of external systems (CRM/CMS) and marketing
- Deliverability and e-mail reputation
- (E-mail)marketing best practices
- Valuable optimizations using automated customer touch points
- Copernica Marketing Software demonstrations
- Copernica trainings for users ranging from a basic to an expert level
Invite Jeroen as a speaker for your event.