Will you be our new Corporate Recruiter?
Would you like to boost your career at a growing
company with a high focus on personal development?
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com
Copernica is looking for a Corporate Recruiter due to the growth of our organization. In this role, you'll establish an optimal recruitment- and selection process for both the business and the candidate. You'll advise the company on effective recruitment strategies and help us recruit professionals who are familiar with IT.
As our Corporate Recruiter, you'll:
- Be responsible for the entire recruitment- and selection process, from vacancies to employment contracts;
- Establish an effective recruitment plan;
- Help to establish and implement scalable recruitment activities;
- Act as an ambassador for our organization to enthuse and recruit candidates for Copernica;
- Maintain contact with department managers and offer advice based on your recruitment expertise.
Who are you?
We're looking for a communicative professional who always strives to achieve the best results. Our ideal colleague:
- Has at least 3 years' work experience as a recruiter (preferably within the IT sector);
- Has experience in organizing recruitment activities;
- Holds a bachelor's degree at HBO level;
- Writes attractive vacancies;
- Takes a critical approach throughout the recruitment- and selection process;
- Is goal-oriented;
- Is available 40 hours a week;
- as a strong command of the Dutch and English languages, both written and spoken.
What we offer you
Copernica values entrepreneurship and independent work. You'll therefore be free to organize processes and determine your own working hours. We'll also offer you:
- A good salary based on knowledge and experience;
- The opportunity to develop yourself within an innovative SAAS organization;
- A training budget;
- A beautiful office right next to Amsterdam Central Station;
- Social events;
- Travel allowance;
- Expense allowance for internet and telephone;
- 8% holiday pay;
- Pension scheme;
- A company laptop.
Salary: €3,000 - €4,000
What can you expect from Copernica?
50% employer contribution pension premium
Full travel allowance
25 vacation days
Generous training budget
Virtual shares in Copernica
At Copernica we think it is important that you feel comfortable in your own skin. That is why you get the opportunity to work from home, where your workplace is facilitated by Copernica. Of course you are always welcome at our cozy office, at one of the most beautiful locations in Amsterdam (next to Central Station). In consultation with your manager and your teammates, there is a lot of flexibility to plan your working hours yourself.
Who will be your colleagues?
Our team is culturally diverse and consists of approximately 40 entrepreneurial, innovative, passionate and highly skilled professionals. The company culture is informal. To strengthen our team spirit in this time of hybrid work, we regularly organize fun activities and events in the Netherlands and abroad.Meet your new colleagues
Since 2000, Copernica has been the market leader in technical solutions for email marketing and sending bulk email campaigns for SMEs in the Netherlands. Copernica's customers appreciate the reliability of the software and hardware and the customer focus of all employees in the organization. The company is growing steadily and is continuously looking for new talents for all departments. If you know someone who would be a good fit for Copernica, feel free to get in touch.
With our SMTP servers and Mail Transfer Agent, we also take care of transactional emails and very high email volumes.
Our Copernica Marketing Suite is a complete and simple web application for marketers to design and send email templates using our drag-and-drop template editor.Read more about Copernica Marketing Suite
MailerQ is our flexible and super fast MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) that uses message queues and JSON, making it easy to manage a massive email flow.Read more on the MailerQ website
SMTPeter is our email service for developers and has an extensive API to send emails easily, securely and quickly.Read more on the SMTPeter website
Do you recognize yourself in this role and do you want to strengthen our great team? Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.Employment agencies should not respond to this vacancy.