Corporate Recruiter (full time)
Copernica is looking for a Corporate Recruiter due to the growth of our organization. In this role, you'll establish an optimal recruitment- and selection process for both the business and the candidate. You'll advise the company on effective recruitment strategies and help us recruit professionals who are familiar with IT.
As our Corporate Recruiter, you'll:
- Be responsible for the entire recruitment- and selection process, from vacancies to employment contracts;
- Establish an effective recruitment plan;
- Help to establish and implement scalable recruitment activities;
- Act as an ambassador for our organization to enthuse and recruit candidates for Copernica;
- Maintain contact with department managers and offer advice based on your recruitment expertise.
Who are you?
We're looking for a communicative professional who always strives to achieve the best results. Our ideal colleague:
- Has at least 3 years' work experience as a recruiter (preferably within the IT sector);
- Has experience in organizing recruitment activities;
- Holds a bachelor's degree at HBO level;
- Writes attractive vacancies;
- Takes a critical approach throughout the recruitment- and selection process;
- Is goal-oriented;
- Is available 40 hours a week;
- as a strong command of the Dutch and English languages, both written and spoken.
What we offer you
Copernica values entrepreneurship and independent work. You'll therefore be free to organize processes and determine your own working hours. We'll also offer you:
- A good salary based on knowledge and experience;
- The opportunity to develop yourself within an innovative SAAS organization;
- A training budget;
- A beautiful office right next to Amsterdam Central Station;
- Social events;
- Travel allowance;
- Expense allowance for internet and telephone;
- 8% holiday pay;
- Pension scheme;
- A company laptop.
Think you're the right match for us? Complete your application by sending us your CV and cover letter via email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Employment agencies should not respond to this vacancy.