Will you be our new ?
Would you like to boost your career at a growing
company with a high focus on personal development?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a management assistant you are the right hand of our management team. You support them in the operation of the company.
What are you going to do?
- Management of schedules and calendars.
- Organizing meetings, including preparing agendas and minutes.
- Taking care of correspondence and communication.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and accommodations.
- Assist with presentations and reports.
- Managing contracts and documentation.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks and projects.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in both Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- Discretion and reliability: you can handle sensitive information.
- Problem-solving skills: you can respond quickly and effectively to unexpected situations.
What we offer you:
- A central role in the organization.
- A salary between €3,000 - €4,000, depending on your experience and skills.
- Flexibility in work location: you have the option to work both at the office (near Amsterdam Central Station) and from home.
- We make sure you have everything you need, whether you're in the office or working from home.
- Stock Appreciation Rights: at Copernica you build up virtual shares in the company.
- Reimbursements: we reimburse travel expenses, telephone and internet costs and also offer a training budget and a pension scheme.
- Dynamic corporate culture: our team consists of highly trained professionals. We maintain an informal corporate culture that encourages collaboration and personal growth.
- Social events: we regularly organize activities, both nationally and internationally, to strengthen team spirit.
What can you expect from Copernica?
50% employer contribution pension premium
Full travel allowance
25 vacation days
Generous training budget
Virtual shares in Copernica
At Copernica we think it is important that you feel comfortable in your own skin. That is why you get the opportunity to work from home, where your workplace is facilitated by Copernica. Of course you are always welcome at our cozy office, at one of the most beautiful locations in Amsterdam (next to Central Station). In consultation with your manager and your teammates, there is a lot of flexibility to plan your working hours yourself.
Who will be your colleagues?
Our team is culturally diverse and consists of approximately 40 entrepreneurial, innovative, passionate and highly skilled professionals. The company culture is informal. To strengthen our team spirit in this time of hybrid work, we regularly organize fun activities and events in the Netherlands and abroad.Meet your new colleagues
Since 2000, Copernica has been the market leader in technical solutions for email marketing and sending bulk email campaigns for SMEs in the Netherlands. Copernica's customers appreciate the reliability of the software and hardware and the customer focus of all employees in the organization. The company is growing steadily and is continuously looking for new talents for all departments. If you know someone who would be a good fit for Copernica, feel free to get in touch.
With our SMTP servers and Mail Transfer Agent, we also take care of transactional emails and very high email volumes.
Our Copernica Marketing Suite is a complete and simple web application for marketers to design and send email templates using our drag-and-drop template editor.Read more about Copernica Marketing Suite
MailerQ is our flexible and super fast MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) that uses message queues and JSON, making it easy to manage a massive email flow.Read more on the MailerQ website
SMTPeter is our email service for developers and has an extensive API to send emails easily, securely and quickly.Read more on the SMTPeter website
Do you recognize yourself in this role and do you want to strengthen our great team? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.Employment agencies should not respond to this vacancy.