SOAP API method Account_dkim
A DKIM is used to sign a e-mail with a key so it can be verified by the receiver.
- Parameter 'identifier' : string
- ID, domainname or e-mailaddress for which the DKIM is fetched
- Parameter 'login' : Structure of type 'login'
- Optional login data
- Return value 'dkim' : Structure of type 'dkim'
This structure login was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'username' : string
- The username of the login attempt
- Property 'account' : string
- The account name of the login attempt
- Property 'password' : string
- The password for the login attempt
This structure dkim was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'id' : int
- Get the ID of this DomainKey.
- Property 'domainname' : string
- Get the domain name where the public key is found.
- Property 'selector' : string
- Get the selector of the domain where the public key is found.
- Property 'publickey' : string
- Get the public key for this DKIM used by the receiver to check if this e-mail is from the signer.
- Property 'privatekey' : string
- Get the private key for this DKIM used to sign a e-mail.
- Property 'isValid' : boolean
- Check if the current settings are valid for DKIM use.