SOAP API method Mailbox_retrieve
- Parameter 'id' : string
- The identifier (id) of the object that is retrieved
- Return value 'mailbox' : Structure of type 'mailbox'
- All properties of the retrieved mailbox
This structure mailbox was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'id' : int
- The ID of the Pop3box.
- Property 'type' : string
- The type of mailbox, supported types are 'pop3' and 'imap'
- Property 'login' : string
- The login code of the user
- Property 'password' : string
- The password of the user
- Property 'hostname' : string
- The hostname of the email provider
- Property 'portnumber' : int
- The portnumber that is used to read mail
- Property 'keepmessages' : boolean
- Should we keep messages on the server, or should the messages that were downloaded also be removed from the server?