SOAP API method ProfileFile_retrieve
- Parameter 'id' : string
- The identifier (id) of the object that is retrieved
- Return value 'profilefile' : Structure of type 'profilefile'
- All properties of the retrieved profilefile
This structure profilefile was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'author' : string
- The name of the person who uploaded the file.
- Property 'created' : timestamp
- The timestamp when the file was uploaded for the first time.
- Property 'modified' : timestamp
- The timestamp when the file was last modified.
- Property 'id' : int
- The ID of the file.
- Property 'mimetype' : string
- The mimetype of the file.
- Property 'hashcode' : string
- Expose the file hashcode
- Property 'data' : binary
- The data of the file. The data is base64 encoded.
- Property 'name' : string
- The filename of the file.
- Property 'size' : int
- The size of the file.