SOAP API method Profile_changeInterests
Some customers want to do one soap call to update a few interests Some to true and some to false and leave others unchanged
- Parameter 'id' : int
- Unique identifier (id) of the object Profile. The method only applies to the profile with this id.
- Parameter 'timestamp' : string
- The timestamp for the historic profile
- Parameter 'interests' : Collection of type 'interests'
- An assoc array the key is the interest name/id and the value is a boolean (true/false)
- Parameter 'runFollowups' : boolean
- should followups be executed?
- Parameter 'login' : Structure of type 'login'
- Optional login data
This structure pair was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'key' : string
- Property 'value' : string
This structure interests was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'pair' : Structure of type 'pair'
This structure login was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'username' : string
- The username of the login attempt
- Property 'account' : string
- The account name of the login attempt
- Property 'password' : string
- The password for the login attempt