SOAP API method Profile_emailAddressValid
This method returns a string that indicates whether the address is valid, it can have the value 'invalid_type' when no field from the database is marked as being the field that holds an e-mail address, 'busy' when the address is being checked, 'unknown' when the address has not yet been checked and 'yes' or 'no' when the address is valid or not.
- Parameter 'id' : int
- Unique identifier (id) of the object Profile. The method only applies to the profile with this id.
- Parameter 'timestamp' : string
- The timestamp for the historic profile
- Parameter 'login' : Structure of type 'login'
- Optional login data
- Return value 'value' : string
This structure login was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'username' : string
- The username of the login attempt
- Property 'account' : string
- The account name of the login attempt
- Property 'password' : string
- The password for the login attempt