SOAP API method Profile_setInterest
The interest can be set or unset.
- Parameter 'id' : int
- Unique identifier (id) of the object Profile. The method only applies to the profile with this id.
- Parameter 'timestamp' : string
- The timestamp for the historic profile
- Parameter 'interest' : string
- The interest
- Parameter 'value' : boolean
- Should the interest be set or reset?
- Parameter 'caller' : Structure of type 'caller'
- The caller object (or null if called by old code)
- Parameter 'login' : Structure of type 'login'
- Optional login data
This structure caller was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'followups' : bool
- Are the follow-ups enabled
- Property 'caller' : string
- The name of the caller
- Property 'identity' : string|null
- The identity of the caller, this is the name that is accepted by the webcaller
This structure login was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'username' : string
- The username of the login attempt
- Property 'account' : string
- The account name of the login attempt
- Property 'password' : string
- The password for the login attempt