SOAP API method WebSession_subProfile
If the user who is visiting the website is logged on as a subprofile, this method returns the appropriate subprofile. If the user is not logged on, or if he is logged on as a profile, this method returns false. If the user logs off during his visit to the website, you can still retrieve the subprofile he used to be logged on with, by supplying the boolean parameter 'preserved'.
- Parameter 'id' : string
- Unique identifier (id) of the object WebSession. The method only applies to the websession with this id.
- Parameter 'preserved' : boolean
- If subprofile logged off during the visit, return the original subprofile that was logged on before logging off
- Parameter 'login' : Structure of type 'login'
- Optional login data
- Return value 'subprofile' : Structure of type 'subprofile'
This structure login was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'username' : string
- The username of the login attempt
- Property 'account' : string
- The account name of the login attempt
- Property 'password' : string
- The password for the login attempt
This structure subprofile was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'id' : int
- The ID of the subprofile.
- Property 'code' : string
- The code of the subprofile.
- Property 'created' : timestamp
- The timestamp when the subprofile was created.
- Property 'modified' : timestamp
- The timestamp when the subprofile was last modified.
- Property 'lastexport' : timestamp
- The last timestamp when the subprofile was exported.
- Property 'fields' : Map
- Map of all fields of the subprofile, this property is only returned when the parameter 'allproperties' is set to true