Copernica is looking for an experienced back-end developer
As a back-end developer at Copernica you are responsible for creating, maintaining and testing our software. Not only for our web applications, but also our databases, integrations, APIs and other back-end processes. We are looking for a developer that is experienced in working with large amounts of data and that is excited to work with our own MapReduce framework (Yothalot).
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Experience with PHP & OOP (minimum of five years)
- Experience with implementing RFCs
- Experience with writing, designing and testing code
- Has experience and/or affinity with working with LAMP stack
- Has completed a bachelor or master (preferably a technical one) or is self-taught with a portfolio of relevant experience
- Is fluent in Dutch, English or both languages in both spoken and written form.
Copernica's open source libraries
PHP-CPP : A well documented C++ library for developing PHP extensions. Extensions built on top of PHP-CPP are easy to understand and simple to maintain. No more deep knowledge of the Zend engine and pointer manipulation required.
AMQP-CPP : A C++ library for asynchronous non-blocking communication with RabbitMQ. The library can be used to parse incoming data from a RabbitMQ server and to generate frames that can be sent to a RabbitMQ server.
REACT-CPP : An event loop library that utilizes the C++ lambda functions to notify you when there is activity on a filedescriptor or on a timer. Internally. It is a wrapper around the libev library and does therefore also depend on that library.
And many more! Take a look at our Github page .
Think you're the right match for us? Complete your application by sending us your CV and cover letter via email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Employment agencies should not respond to this vacancy.