Customer Success Manager (full time)
Copernica is looking for a Customer Success Manager to help manage our growing customer base of more than 5000 users. In this role, you'll be responsible for the onboarding and retention of customers.
As our Customer Success Manager, you'll use your in-depth product knowledge to provide training, webinars and strategic sessions to guide customers through our software and take their email marketing strategy to the next level. You'll also build customer relationships by proactively advising customers on best practices in the field of marketing automation.
Who are you?
We're looking for a strategic professional who enjoys communicating with customers and has strong communication skills. Our ideal colleague;
- Has 1-3 years of relevant work experience in a customer-oriented position;
- Has experience conducting software demonstrations;
- Has an affinity with IT and marketing;
- Has basic knowledge of contract management;
- Has an excellent command of the Dutch and English languages;
- Is in possession of an hbo or university diploma;
- Is available 40 hours a week;
- Has a driver's license.
What we offer you
- A young and dynamic team;
- A good salary;
- The opportunity to develop yourself within an innovative SAAS organization;
- The possibility to work partly from home;
- A training budget;
- A pool car;
- A beautiful office right next to Amsterdam Central;
- Social events;
- Travel allowance;
- Expense allowance for internet and telephone;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Company laptop.
Think you're the right match for us? Complete your application by sending us your CV and cover letter via email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Employment agencies should not respond to this vacancy.