Will you be our new DevOps Engineer?
Would you like to boost your career at a growing
company with a high focus on personal development?
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Operations department. As part of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring the stability and performance of our applications. You will work in a hybrid environment where 'bare-metal' setups are combined with the latest technologies in virtualization, containerization, and CI/CD.
What will you do?
- Implementation and maintenance of Kubernetes and Docker environments.
- Monitoring systems and proactively resolving technical issues.
- Implementing and improving CI/CD pipelines for smooth and automated software delivery.
- Collaborating with development teams to enhance the stability and performance of applications.
- Researching and implementing new technologies and best practices to improve our infrastructure.
Who are you?
- You have proven experience with Kubernetes and Docker and are eager to expand your knowledge further.
- You have knowledge of MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, Apache, Ceph, Haproxy and/or RabbitMQ.
- You have affinity with a LAMP stack.
- You have fluent proficiency in both Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of networks is a plus.
What do we offer you?
- A salary ranging from €3.500 to €5.400, depending on your experience and skills.
- Flexibility in work location: you have the option to work both at the office (next to Amsterdam Central Station) and remotely from home.
- We ensure that you have everything you need, whether you are at the office or working from home. This includes a laptop and an ergonomically equipped workspace with a comfortable desk and chair.
- Share appreciation rights: at Copernica, you have the opportunity to build virtual shares in our company, allowing you to grow with our success.
- Compensation: we reimburse travel expenses, phone and internet costs, and additionally provide a training budget and a pension plan.
- Dynamic company culture: our team is relatively small, young, and highly educated. We have an informal company culture that encourages collaboration and personal growth.
- Social events: we regularly organize social events, both locally and internationally, to strengthen team spirit.
What can you expect from Copernica?
50% employer contribution pension premium
Full travel allowance
25 vacation days
Generous training budget
Virtual shares in Copernica
At Copernica we think it is important that you feel comfortable in your own skin. That is why you get the opportunity to work from home, where your workplace is facilitated by Copernica. Of course you are always welcome at our cozy office, at one of the most beautiful locations in Amsterdam (next to Central Station). In consultation with your manager and your teammates, there is a lot of flexibility to plan your working hours yourself.
Who will be your colleagues?
Our team is culturally diverse and consists of approximately 40 entrepreneurial, innovative, passionate and highly skilled professionals. The company culture is informal. To strengthen our team spirit in this time of hybrid work, we regularly organize fun activities and events in the Netherlands and abroad.Meet your new colleagues
Since 2000, Copernica has been the market leader in technical solutions for email marketing and sending bulk email campaigns for SMEs in the Netherlands. Copernica's customers appreciate the reliability of the software and hardware and the customer focus of all employees in the organization. The company is growing steadily and is continuously looking for new talents for all departments. If you know someone who would be a good fit for Copernica, feel free to get in touch.
With our SMTP servers and Mail Transfer Agent, we also take care of transactional emails and very high email volumes.
Our Copernica Marketing Suite is a complete and simple web application for marketers to design and send email templates using our drag-and-drop template editor.Read more about Copernica Marketing Suite
MailerQ is our flexible and super fast MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) that uses message queues and JSON, making it easy to manage a massive email flow.Read more on the MailerQ website
SMTPeter is our email service for developers and has an extensive API to send emails easily, securely and quickly.Read more on the SMTPeter website
Do you recognize yourself in this role and do you want to strengthen our great team? Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.Employment agencies should not respond to this vacancy.