Will you be our new HR manager?
Would you like to boost your career at a growing
company with a high focus on personal development?
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com
Copernica is looking for a HR manager to join our growing team.
What does a HR manager do at Copernica?
As an HR manager you are responsible for attracting, developing and retaining colleagues. The tasks of the HR manager include:
- Recruitment and selection: You are responsible for recruiting and selecting new employees for the organization. Writing job postings, reviewing applications, conducting of interviews and selecting the best candidate for the position is part of the job.
- Training and development: You ensure that employees receive the right training for their skills and develop knowledge. This can vary from organizing internal training to switching on of external trainers and courses.
- Performance management: You develop and implement performance management programs that help with the improving employee performance. This includes setting goals, providing feedback, evaluating performance and offering rewards and recognition for good performance.
- Compensation and benefits: You develop and manage the terms of employment. This can vary from managing the salary house, offering rewards for good performance to selecting of health insurance and pension schemes.
- Employee relations: You are responsible for solving problems and handling complaints of employees. You act as the liaison between management and employees and ensure that employees feel valued and heard.
- Management of personnel files: You keep employee files up-to-date and ensure that they comply with legal requirements. Keeping personal data, employment contracts, and assessment reports are responsibilities of the HR manager.
- Policy development: You develop HR policies and procedures that fit the objectives and strategies of the company. This can vary from developing policies for working conditions, equal treatment and diversity, to implementing policy changes when necessary.
We work systematically and structured (via sprints). You can plan the work yourself and take the time to think calmly about the projects you are working on. You manage a HR colleague and work together with the team leads. You are accountable to the management team and the and the shareholders. Copernica would like you to actively participate and contribute to the management team yourself.
Investing in your development
In order to operate at a high level, we invest a lot in your development. That is why we make a training budget available that you can use to further develop you as a HR manager.
What can you expect from Copernica?
Copernica is a friendly employer. We have a pleasant, quiet office right next to Amsterdam Central Station that you can use anytime, but you can also worfrom home. We properly arrange all the facilities you need to work effectively in either case. This doesn't just include your laptop, but also applies to facilities such as a desk and chair.
In addition to a generous base salary and holiday pay, Copernica offers an appreciation rights program that allows you to build up a virtual interest in the organization and grow alongside it. We also reimburse your travel and internet expenses, as well as providing a training budget and pension scheme.
Our team is relatively small, young and highly educated. To strengthen cohesion within the team, we offer an informal company culture and regularly organize social events both nationally and internationally.
Think you're the right match for us? Complete your application by sending us your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Employment agencies should not respond to this vacancy.
Salary: €4,250 - €5,750
What can you expect from Copernica?
50% employer contribution pension premium
Full travel allowance
25 vacation days
Generous training budget
Virtual shares in Copernica
At Copernica we think it is important that you feel comfortable in your own skin. That is why you get the opportunity to work from home, where your workplace is facilitated by Copernica. Of course you are always welcome at our cozy office, at one of the most beautiful locations in Amsterdam (next to Central Station). In consultation with your manager and your teammates, there is a lot of flexibility to plan your working hours yourself.
Who will be your colleagues?
Our team is culturally diverse and consists of approximately 40 entrepreneurial, innovative, passionate and highly skilled professionals. The company culture is informal. To strengthen our team spirit in this time of hybrid work, we regularly organize fun activities and events in the Netherlands and abroad.Meet your new colleagues
Since 2000, Copernica has been the market leader in technical solutions for email marketing and sending bulk email campaigns for SMEs in the Netherlands. Copernica's customers appreciate the reliability of the software and hardware and the customer focus of all employees in the organization. The company is growing steadily and is continuously looking for new talents for all departments. If you know someone who would be a good fit for Copernica, feel free to get in touch.
With our SMTP servers and Mail Transfer Agent, we also take care of transactional emails and very high email volumes.
Our Copernica Marketing Suite is a complete and simple web application for marketers to design and send email templates using our drag-and-drop template editor.Read more about Copernica Marketing Suite
MailerQ is our flexible and super fast MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) that uses message queues and JSON, making it easy to manage a massive email flow.Read more on the MailerQ website
SMTPeter is our email service for developers and has an extensive API to send emails easily, securely and quickly.Read more on the SMTPeter website
Do you recognize yourself in this role and do you want to strengthen our great team? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.Employment agencies should not respond to this vacancy.