We are looking for an HR manager. As an HR manager you will be responsible for selecting, hiring, assessing and training employees. You work directly under management, and you manage the HR team.
What are you going to do?
The activities and responsibilities include:
- Advising team leaders and management in HR and employment law issues and keeping the team informed of developments.
- Answering HR-related questions from colleagues.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and submitting, implementing and evaluating proposals based on needs.
- Stimulating and organizing the personal development and training of employees.
- Personnel planning and management of all recruitment & selection activities.
- Managing and drawing up job profiles.
- Managing and conducting performance and appraisal interviews together with the managers at Copernica.
- Onboarding new colleagues.
- Personnel and salary administration.
Who are you?
The ideal colleague has the following characteristics or qualifications:
- A completed HBO or university education, for example in the direction of HRM, business economics, organizational psychology or law.
- Practically oriented, but with a strategic view of business operations and processes.
- Strong social and empathetic skills.
- At least 3 years of work experience within HR.
- Experience with recruitment & selection.
- Experience in dealing with turnover, absenteeism and employment law issues.
- An excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
Freelancers are not eligible for this vacancy. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Think you're the right match for us? Complete your application by sending us your CV and cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Employment agencies should not respond to this vacancy.