New Business Representative (part time)
Copernica is looking for students who are about to start their career in business and IT. Have you (almost) obtained your Bachelor’s degree (HBO/WO) and are you available for at least two days a week? Then we might be a good match!
In this role as New Business Representative you will contribute to expanding our customer portfolio. You are part of the growing sales team and you will work closely together with the New Business Manager. You will contribute to filling up our sales pipeline so that the New Business Manager is optimally positioned. Besides offering you a chance to learn from your colleagues everyday, we also offer you an opportunity to grow into the position of New Business Manager through our career trajectory.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate:
- Has (almost) obtained a Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Excellent Dutch proficiency, both oral and written
- Is a team player
- Has affinity with IT and marketing
- Understands how companies work and knows what the general rules are in a conversation between a buyer and the seller
- Will not hesitate to contact (potential) customers through phone
- Gets energized from working with deadlines and targets
What are you going to do?
- You are the first point of contact (through phone) with prospects
- You follow up with leads coming from sources such as, trial accounts, whitepaper downloads, emails and incoming phone
- You collaborate with the team to come up with new strategies to fill the sales funnel
- You give demonstrations of the Copernica Marketing Software products
- You will write contact reports and make proposals
- You represent Copernica at exhibitions and events
We are known for:
Our Copernica Marketing Suite is a web application for marketers to create email templates with our drag-and-drop template editor and to sent and automate emails.
Copernica Publisher is our complete email marketing package. It has all the functionality to automate communication flows, via email and sms. We make it easy for marketers to automate mailings based on interactions and all kinds of personal preferences.
MailerQ a flexible and super fast MTA (Mail Transfer Agent). It runs multiple parallel threads to deliver email fast and uses RabbitMQ message queues and JSON making it easy to control a giant email flow.
SMTPeter is mainly an email service for developers. We have made it easy for everybody to send monstrous amounts of email. This simply via our REST or SMTP API. We sign every message with DKIM and catch all kinds of events. Opens, clicks, bounces and DMARC reports.
Think you're the right match for us? Complete your application by sending us your CV and cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Employment agencies should not respond to this vacancy.