Linux DevOps engineer
We are in search of DevOps engineers
Copernica is looking for a Network Architect with comprehensive knowledge of the Linux ecosystem who is capable to ensure excellent performance of the Copernica Marketing Software
- Experienced in system architecture, design and administration.
- Experienced in working with large distributed web applications.
- You know how all the pieces of a Linux distributions fit together.
- Evaluation of new software, hardware and system architecture.
- Solid scripting/programming skills with PHP and C++.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Dutch.
What's in it for you
- A solid engineering team to work with;
- Excellent salary, personal laptop and good pension scheme;
- Full reimbursement of your travel expenses;
- Lunch served daily for you;
- Facilitated spacious work area, with stunning views over the IJ;
- 5 minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station.
We are a leading provider of high quality marketing software located in Amsterdam. Working for Copernica means that you are working in a highly professional and international environment. We offer a competitive salary and other benefits like lunch, pension, laptop and more.
Although we are best known for email marketing software, we have a broad portfolio of other products and libraries, some of which are open source on Github.
A small selection:
- SMTPeter - a cloud-based SMTP service
- MailerQ - Smart Mail Transfer Agent
- Yothalot - a Hadoop-like tool to run map / reduce algorithms on big clusters
- PHP-CPP - open source library for creating C++ extensions in PHP5
- ResponsiveEmail - API that turns raw JSON into HTML suitable for email clients.
- REACT CPP - C++ event loop library
- And much more.
To apply, send your application to email@example.com.
For questions about this vacancy you can contact Lisan Boerrigter: 020-2081143.
Acquisition is not appreciated.