Financial Legal Manager
Copernica is looking for a Financial & Legal Manager to join us on a full-time basis. In this role, you'll be responsible for managing all financial and legal affairs relevant to our organization.
As our Financial & Legal Manager, you'll be involved in a range of financial- and legal matters. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the point of contact for all internal- and external legal matters;
- Drawing up and improving various company documents, including debtor policy and collection procedures;
- Taking ownership of (financial) administration, including creditor management, debtor management and invoicing;
- Preparing reports for management.
Who we're looking for
We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic candidate with a passion for finance and law. To succeed in this role, you'll ideally have:
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge and experience in the field of corporate law, intellectual property and employment law;
- Knowledge and experience in preparing, executing and reviewing financial administration;
- Excellent command of the Dutch- and English languages, both written and spoken;
- The ability to perform tasks proactively, thoroughly, orderly and independently;
- Excellent communication- and social skills.
We are known for:
Our Copernica Marketing Suite is a web application for marketers to create email templates with our drag-and-drop template editor and to sent and automate emails.
Copernica Publisher is our complete email marketing package. It has all the functionality to automate communication flows, via email and sms. We make it easy for marketers to automate mailings based on interactions and all kinds of personal preferences.
MailerQ a flexible and super fast MTA (Mail Transfer Agent). It runs multiple parallel threads to deliver email fast and uses RabbitMQ message queues and JSON making it easy to control a giant email flow.
SMTPeter is mainly an email service for developers. We have made it easy for everybody to send monstrous amounts of email. This simply via our REST or SMTP API. We sign every message with DKIM and catch all kinds of events. Opens, clicks, bounces and DMARC reports.
Think you're the right match for us? Complete your application by sending us your CV and cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Employment agencies should not respond to this vacancy.