Office Manager (full time)
Copernica is looking for an Office Manager to join us on a full-time basis. In this role, you'll perform administrative and organizational tasks to ensure that everything runs smoothly behind the scenes.
As our Office Manager, you'll:
- Act as the first point of contact for questions regarding office management;
- Provide an organized and pleasant workplace for all;
- Play a supporting role with regard to administrative tasks;
- Assist with the preparation of company events;
- Perform various tasks related to facility management.
Who are you?
We're looking for a strong communicator with an energetic attitude. Our ideal colleague:
- Has an MBO degree or higher;
- Has experience in office management or hospitality;
- Has a strong proficiency in Dutch and English, both written and spoken;
- Is solution-oriented and positive;
- Has a driving license (rijbewijs B).
What we offer you
- The opportunity to develop yourself within an innovative SAAS organization;
- A beautiful office situated directly beside Amsterdam Central Station;
- Social events;
- Travel allowance;
- Expense allowance for internet and telephone;
- 8% holiday pay;
- Pension scheme;
- A company laptop.
Think you're the right match for us? Complete your application by sending us your CV and cover letter via email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Employment agencies should not respond to this vacancy.