Will you be our new Business Development Manager?
Would you like to boost your career at a growing
company with a high focus on personal development?
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com
Copernica is looking for a Business Development Manager that will contribute to the expansion of our customer portfolio. In this role, you are part of the growing sales team and will work on a well-filled pipeline together with the New Business Representatives. By doing so, you will ensure that you are optimally positioned to help companies professionalize their email marketing practices.
What are you going to do?
- You are the first point of contact (through phone) with prospects
- You collaborate with the team to come up with new strategies to fill the sales funnel
- You give demonstrations of the Copernica Marketing Software products
- You write contact reports and proposals
- You represent Copernica at exhibitions and events
- You are fully responsible for your own pipeline and closing deals
What we offer you
- A competitive salary;
- The opportunity to develop yourself within an innovative SAAS organization;
- Flexibility with regard to working hours;
- The possibility to work partly from home;
- A training budget;
- A pool car;
- A beautiful office right next to Amsterdam Central Station;
- Social events;
- Travel allowance;
- Expense allowance for internet and telephone;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Company laptop.
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience in Business Development
- Has high energy and natural charisma
- Has obtained a Bachelor degree (HBO) or equivalent
- Has affinity with IT and marketing
- Excellent Dutch proficiency, both oral and written
- Is a team player
- Understands how companies work and knows what the general rules are in a conversation between a buyer and the seller
- Will not hesitate to contact (potential) customers through phone
- Gets energized from working with deadlines and targets
Salary: €3000 - €3900
What can you expect from Copernica?
50% employer contribution pension premium
Full travel allowance
25 vacation days
Generous training budget
Virtual shares in Copernica
At Copernica we think it is important that you feel comfortable in your own skin. That is why you get the opportunity to work from home, where your workplace is facilitated by Copernica. Of course you are always welcome at our cozy office, at one of the most beautiful locations in Amsterdam (next to Central Station). In consultation with your manager and your teammates, there is a lot of flexibility to plan your working hours yourself.
Who will be your colleagues?
Our team is culturally diverse and consists of approximately 40 entrepreneurial, innovative, passionate and highly skilled professionals. The company culture is informal. To strengthen our team spirit in this time of hybrid work, we regularly organize fun activities and events in the Netherlands and abroad.Meet your new colleagues
Since 2000, Copernica has been the market leader in technical solutions for email marketing and sending bulk email campaigns for SMEs in the Netherlands. Copernica's customers appreciate the reliability of the software and hardware and the customer focus of all employees in the organization. The company is growing steadily and is continuously looking for new talents for all departments. If you know someone who would be a good fit for Copernica, feel free to get in touch.
With our SMTP servers and Mail Transfer Agent, we also take care of transactional emails and very high email volumes.
Our Copernica Marketing Suite is a complete and simple web application for marketers to design and send email templates using our drag-and-drop template editor.Read more about Copernica Marketing Suite
MailerQ is our flexible and super fast MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) that uses message queues and JSON, making it easy to manage a massive email flow.Read more on the MailerQ website
SMTPeter is our email service for developers and has an extensive API to send emails easily, securely and quickly.Read more on the SMTPeter website
Do you recognize yourself in this role and do you want to strengthen our great team? Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.Employment agencies should not respond to this vacancy.