Marketing and Communication Manager
With this view, here in Amsterdam
Copernica is looking for a marketing and communication manager who can develop and implement a marketing strategy. He or she is going to be responsible for all external communications.
As a marketing and communication manager you are going to be part of Copernica's management team, and periodically meet with the CEO, CTO, operations, HRM and finance. In addition, you are in direct contact with product managers and you manage the marketing team consisting of designers, developers and marketers. The marketing and communication manager also conducts the final editing on all communications that are provided by our various departments and colleagues.
This is a new position which requires both strategic insight and skill in the areas of management, marketing, communication and editing. As an marketing and communication manager, it is therefore important that you have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both in written and oral form. Affinity with technology, software, internet technology and email is necessary, as is work experience with both online and offline marketing.
What are you going to do?
- Develop a distinctive marketing and communication strategy.
- Coordinate all our external communications, both offline and online.
- Writing and editing content for newsletters and blogs for example.
- Monitor and analyze all marketing and communication activities.
- Managing the Marketing team of designers and marketers
- Representing Copernica at events such as the Webwinkelvakdagen.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate:
- Is an equal sparring partner for the management team.
- Has experience and / or affinity with email marketing.
- Has excellent skills in organization, planning and communication.
- Has a completed Bachelor / Master.
- Has excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Has at least 6 years of demonstrable work experience within the field of marketing & communication.
What do we have to offer?
We can give you a lot of challenges, projects and/or space to develop yourself. Furthermore, we have enough products, colleagues, data, users and financial resources for you to work with. To guide you in this, we can give you a mentor who can show you the way and is always open for questions.
Of course we offer you an excellent salary and we fully reimburse your travel expenses. We have spacious workplaces and one of the best views of Amsterdam. Furthermore we have legendary company trips and events and last but not least a magnificent and well-stocked sky bar.
- Excellent salary, a fast laptop and a good pension scheme;
- An international team of young professionals;
- Great secondary employment conditions and fresh fruit;
- Space and time to develop your own ideas and projects;
- Full reimbursement of travel expenses;
- An informal work atmosphere;
- Spaciously facilitated workplace, with a beautiful view over the IJ.
Our office is a five minutes walk from Amsterdam CS. Although sometimes ruined by grotesque cruise ships, the view is generally good.
The IT company Copernica
We are a leading and very successful software company that deals with all aspects of email. We enable large organizations to send substantial amounts of email and automate communication flows. We do this with a number of successful products.
Copernica has a flat organizational structure, in which small teams are responsible for one or more products. These teams are independent and very innovative. We are a flexible organisation and work together a lot. In addition, there is enough space to develop yourself too.
Copernica is a mature organization. That gives a lot of security compared to for example a start-up. Yet Copernica never left that start-up culture and is still very flexible and informal. At the moment there are many opportunities within Copernica. We are always looking for talent that is looking for a challenge and wants to grow with and within this great organization.
We are known for:
Our Copernica Marketing Suite is a web application for marketers to create email templates with our drag-and-drop template editor and to sent and automate emails.
Copernica Publisher is our complete email marketing package. It has all the functionality to automate communication flows, via email and sms. We make it easy for marketers to automate mailings based on interactions and all kinds of personal preferences.
MailerQ a flexible and super fast MTA (Mail Transfer Agent). It runs multiple parallel threads to deliver email fast and uses RabbitMQ message queues and JSON making it easy to control a giant email flow.
SMTPeter is mainly an email service for developers. We have made it easy for everybody to send monstrous amounts of email. This simply via our REST or SMTP API. We sign every message with DKIM and catch all kinds of events. Opens, clicks, bounces and DMARC reports.
Are you as enthusiastic about this position as we are?
Does this all sound well and do you need a cup of coffee or tea? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com. We would like to see you soon at our office in the center of Amsterdam.
Employment agencies shouldn't respond to this advertisement.