New Business Development Manager
Copernica is looking for a New Business Development Manager that will contribute to the expansion of our customer portfolio. In this role you will be part of the growing sales team and will work on a well-filled pipeline together with the New Business Representatives. By doing so, you will ensure that you are optimally positioned to help companies professionalize their email marketing practices.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience in New Business Development
- Has high energy and natural charisma
- Has obtained a Bachelor degree (HBO) or equivalent
- Has affinity with IT and marketing
- Excellent Dutch proficiency, both oral and written
- Is a team player
- Understands how companies work and knows what the general rules are in a conversation between a buyer and the seller
- Will not hesitate to contact (potential) customers through phone
- Gets energized from working with deadlines and targets
What are you going to do?
- You are the first point of contact (through phone) with prospects
- You collaborate with the team to come up with new strategies to fill the sales funnel
- You give demonstrations of the Copernica Marketing Software products
- You write contact reports and proposals
- You represent Copernica at exhibitions and events
- You are fully responsible for your own pipeline and closing deals
We are known for:
Our Copernica Marketing Suite is a web application for marketers to create email templates with our drag-and-drop template editor and to sent and automate emails.
Copernica Publisher is our complete email marketing package. It has all the functionality to automate communication flows, via email and sms. We make it easy for marketers to automate mailings based on interactions and all kinds of personal preferences.
MailerQ a flexible and super fast MTA (Mail Transfer Agent). It runs multiple parallel threads to deliver email fast and uses RabbitMQ message queues and JSON making it easy to control a giant email flow.
SMTPeter is mainly an email service for developers. We have made it easy for everybody to send monstrous amounts of email. This simply via our REST or SMTP API. We sign every message with DKIM and catch all kinds of events. Opens, clicks, bounces and DMARC reports.
Think you're the right match for us? Complete your application by sending us your CV and cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Employment agencies should not respond to this vacancy.