New Business Representative
With this view, here in Amsterdam
Copernica is looking for a New Business Representative to expand our customer portfolio for the Copernica products. You are part of our growing Sales team and you work closely together with the New Business Manager. In this role, you ensure that the New Business Manager is in an optimal position to acquire new business. You’ll get the chance to learn from the other team members every day, and we offer you the opportunity to grow to position of New Business Manager.
What are you going to do?
- Gain new sources for Business Development.
- Pre sales: conduct research on potential customers and documenting this knowledge.
- First (telephone) contact with potential customers.
- Demonstrate the products.
- Arrange appointments and write proposals.
- Represent Copernica at trade fairs and events.
Who are you?
- You have a good sense of what moves people, insight into how companies work and what the general rules are in a conversation between buyer and seller.
- You do not hesitate to approach potential customers by telephone.
- You are a pleasant discussion partner and easily engage in conversation.
- You know how to approach different people within different contexts.
- You get energy from working with deadlines and targets.
- You have at least one or more Bachelor's or Master's degrees.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- You are enthusiastic and result oriented.
What do we have to offer?
We can give you a lot of challenges, projects and/or space to develop yourself. Furthermore, we have enough products, colleagues, data, users and financial resources for you to work with. To guide you in this, we can give you a mentor who can show you the way and is always open for questions.
Of course we offer you an excellent salary and we fully reimburse your travel expenses. We have spacious workplaces and one of the best views of Amsterdam. Furthermore we have legendary company trips and events and last but not least a magnificent and well-stocked sky bar.
- Excellent salary, a fast laptop and a good pension scheme;
- An international team of young professionals;
- Great secondary employment conditions and fresh fruit;
- Space and time to develop your own ideas and projects;
- Full reimbursement of travel expenses;
- An informal work atmosphere;
- Spaciously facilitated workplace, with a beautiful view over the IJ.
Our office is a five minutes walk from Amsterdam CS. Although sometimes ruined by grotesque cruise ships, the view is generally good.
The IT company Copernica
We are a leading and very successful software company that deals with all aspects of email. We enable large organizations to send substantial amounts of email and automate communication flows. We do this with a number of successful products.
Copernica has a flat organizational structure, in which small teams are responsible for one or more products. These teams are independent and very innovative. We are a flexible organisation and work together a lot. In addition, there is enough space to develop yourself too.
Copernica is a mature organization. That gives a lot of security compared to for example a start-up. Yet Copernica never left that start-up culture and is still very flexible and informal. At the moment there are many opportunities within Copernica. We are always looking for talent that is looking for a challenge and wants to grow with and within this great organization.
We are known for:
Our Copernica Marketing Suite is a web application for marketers to create email templates with our drag-and-drop template editor and to sent and automate emails.
Copernica Publisher is our complete email marketing package. It has all the functionality to automate communication flows, via email and sms. We make it easy for marketers to automate mailings based on interactions and all kinds of personal preferences.
MailerQ a flexible and super fast MTA (Mail Transfer Agent). It runs multiple parallel threads to deliver email fast and uses RabbitMQ message queues and JSON making it easy to control a giant email flow.
SMTPeter is mainly an email service for developers. We have made it easy for everybody to send monstrous amounts of email. This simply via our REST or SMTP API. We sign every message with DKIM and catch all kinds of events. Opens, clicks, bounces and DMARC reports.
Are you as enthusiastic about this position as we are?
Does this all sound well and do you need a cup of coffee or tea? Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to see you soon at our office in the center of Amsterdam.
Employment agencies shouldn't respond to this advertisement.