Will you be our new New Business Representative (full time)?
Would you like to boost your career at a growing
company with a high focus on personal development?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copernica is looking for a New Business Representative that will contribute to expanding our customer portfolio. In this role you are part of the growing sales team and you will work closely together with the New Business Manager. You will contribute to filling up our sales pipeline so that the New Business Manager is optimally positioned. Besides offering you a chance to learn from your colleagues everyday, we also offer you an opportunity to grow into the position of New Business Manager through our career trajectory.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate:
- Has obtained a Bachelor degree (HBO) or equivalent
- Excellent Dutch proficiency, both oral and written
- Is a team player
- Has affinity with IT and marketing
- Understands how companies work and knows what the general rules are in a conversation between a buyer and the seller
- Will not hesitate to contact (potential) customers through phone
- Gets energized from working with deadlines and targets
What are you going to do?
- You are the first point of contact (through phone) with prospects
- You follow up with leads coming from sources such as, trial accounts, whitepaper downloads, emails and incoming phone
- You collaborate with the team to come up with new strategies to fill the sales funnel
- You give demonstrations of the Copernica Marketing Software products
- You will write contact reports and make proposals
- You represent Copernica at exhibitions and events
What can you expect from Copernica?
50% employer contribution pension premium
Full travel allowance
25 vacation days
Generous training budget
Virtual shares in Copernica
At Copernica we think it is important that you feel comfortable in your own skin. That is why you get the opportunity to work from home, where your workplace is facilitated by Copernica. Of course you are always welcome at our cozy office, at one of the most beautiful locations in Amsterdam (next to Central Station). In consultation with your manager and your teammates, there is a lot of flexibility to plan your working hours yourself.
Who will be your colleagues?
Our team is culturally diverse and consists of approximately 40 entrepreneurial, innovative, passionate and highly skilled professionals. The company culture is informal. To strengthen our team spirit in this time of hybrid work, we regularly organize fun activities and events in the Netherlands and abroad.Meet your new colleagues
Since 2000, Copernica has been the market leader in technical solutions for email marketing and sending bulk email campaigns for SMEs in the Netherlands. Copernica's customers appreciate the reliability of the software and hardware and the customer focus of all employees in the organization. The company is growing steadily and is continuously looking for new talents for all departments. If you know someone who would be a good fit for Copernica, feel free to get in touch.
With our SMTP servers and Mail Transfer Agent, we also take care of transactional emails and very high email volumes.
Our Copernica Marketing Suite is a complete and simple web application for marketers to design and send email templates using our drag-and-drop template editor.Read more about Copernica Marketing Suite
MailerQ is our flexible and super fast MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) that uses message queues and JSON, making it easy to manage a massive email flow.Read more on the MailerQ website
SMTPeter is our email service for developers and has an extensive API to send emails easily, securely and quickly.Read more on the SMTPeter website
Do you recognize yourself in this role and do you want to strengthen our great team? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.Employment agencies should not respond to this vacancy.