SOAP API method Collection_removeIntention
The intentions' goal is to send mailings to the collection. If there is not the intention 'email', the user cannot send an emailingdocument to the collection. The possible values to remove an intention are 'email', 'sms', 'fax' and 'pdf'. You can also add the view to remove the intention for sending mailings to a combination of a view and this collection.
- Parameter 'id' : int
- Unique identifier (id) of the object Collection. The method only applies to the collection with this id.
- Parameter 'intention' : string
- Parameter 'view' : Structure of type 'view'
- Parameter 'login' : Structure of type 'login'
- Optional login data
This structure view was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'id' : int
- The ID of the view.
- Property 'name' : string
- The name of the view.
- Property 'description' : string
- The description of the view.
- Property 'archived' : boolean
- The view is archived.
- Property 'buildstatus' : string
- The status of the rebuild
- Property 'countprofiles' : int
- The number of profiles.
- Property 'lastbuilt' : timestamp
- When was the profile rebuilt for the last time?
This structure login was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'username' : string
- The username of the login attempt
- Property 'account' : string
- The account name of the login attempt
- Property 'password' : string
- The password for the login attempt