SOAP API method MiniView_views
All views that rely on the miniview. Views can have MiniViewConditions. If a view uses such a condition, the content of that view relies on the content of the miniview. This method returns a collection of views that rely on this miniview.
- Parameter 'id' : int
- Unique identifier (id) of the object MiniView. The method only applies to the miniview with this id.
- Parameter 'login' : Structure of type 'login'
- Optional login data
- Parameter 'start' : int (optional)
- Optional parameter that specifies the first element in the collection to be returned. If this parameter is omitted, the first entry in the collection is also the first entry that is returned. Use this parameter is you only want to retrieve a part of the collection.
- Parameter 'length' : int (optional)
- Optional parameter that can be used to limit the number of returned elements of this method. If this parameter is omitted, all entries in the collection are returned. If you specify a length, this method will not return more than the specified number of entries.
- Parameter 'allproperties' : boolean (optional)
- Optional parameter that specifies if only a limited number of properties of the requested objects are returned or, when this parameter is set to true, whether all properties of the objects are returned.
- Return value 'start' : int
- The first element of the collection
- Return value 'length' : int
- The number of elements that are returned
- Return value 'total' : int
- The total available elements of the collection
- Return value 'allproperties' : int
- When this element is available in the return value, the objects in the collection are fully filled, otherwise only a limited number of fields from the objects are filled
- Return value 'view' : Collection of type 'view'
This structure login was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'username' : string
- The username of the login attempt
- Property 'account' : string
- The account name of the login attempt
- Property 'password' : string
- The password for the login attempt
This structure view was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'id' : int
- The ID of the view.
- Property 'name' : string
- The name of the view.