SOAP API method ProcessedFaxMailing_collection
The collection (if any) in which the subprofiles that received this mailing were stored
- Parameter 'id' : int
- Unique identifier (id) of the object ProcessedFaxMailing. The method only applies to the processedfaxmailing with this id.
- Parameter 'login' : Structure of type 'login'
- Optional login data
- Return value 'collection' : Structure of type 'collection'
This structure login was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'username' : string
- The username of the login attempt
- Property 'account' : string
- The account name of the login attempt
- Property 'password' : string
- The password for the login attempt
This structure collection was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'id' : int
- The ID of the collection.
- Property 'name' : string
- The name of the collection.
- Property 'weight' : int
- The weight of the collection.
- Property 'created' : string
- The date and time when the account was created.
- Property 'unsubscribebehavior' : string
- Get the unsubscribe behavior of the collection. Possible values are 'nothing', 'remove' or 'update'.
- Property 'countsubprofiles' : int
- The number of subprofiles.
- Property 'lastbuilt' : timestamp
- When was the item rebuilt for the last time?