SOAP API method User_setPassword
The password is an identifier chosen by the user and is used to identify the user before given access to the environment.
- Parameter 'id' : int
- Unique identifier (id) of the object User. The method only applies to the user with this id.
- Parameter 'password' : string
- Parameter 'login' : Structure of type 'login'
- Optional login data
This structure login was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'username' : string
- The username of the login attempt
- Property 'account' : string
- The account name of the login attempt
- Property 'password' : string
- The password for the login attempt