SOAP API method WebSession_userAgent
Just like the IP address, it is possible that the user-agent changes during a visit (although that is not likely). This method returns the user-agent that was detected at the first impression.
- Parameter 'id' : string
- Unique identifier (id) of the object WebSession. The method only applies to the websession with this id.
- Parameter 'login' : Structure of type 'login'
- Optional login data
- Return value 'useragent' : Structure of type 'useragent'
This structure login was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'username' : string
- The username of the login attempt
- Property 'account' : string
- The account name of the login attempt
- Property 'password' : string
- The password for the login attempt
This structure useragent was mentioned above. This structure has the following properties:
- Property 'id' : int
- ID of the user agent
- Property 'original' : string
- Full original header that was sent
- Property 'fullname' : string
- The fullname of the browser, including a version
- Property 'browser' : string
- The name of the browser
- Property 'version' : string
- The version string of the browser
- Property 'platform' : string
- The platform (operating system) the user is using