REST API: GET database
A method to request all metadata from a database. This method does not support parameters. By sending a GET request to the following URL, you can fetch the database metadata:
$id should be replaced by the identifier of the database you want
to get the metadata of.
- ID: unique numerical identifier
- name: name of the database
- description: description of the database
- archived: whether or not the database is archived
- created: when the database was created
- fields: array of fields in the database
- interests: array with interests in the database
- collections: array with the collections in the database
Fields, interests and collections are returned as arrays of objects. If you want to know how these arrays are built, you can check out the pages of these API methods, which return similar data:
The following example demonstrates how to use this method:
// dependencies require_once('copernica_rest_api.php'); // change this into your access token $api = new CopernicaRestApi("your-access-token"); // do the call, and print result print_r($api->get("database/1234"));
The example above requires the CopernicaRestApi class.