Websites in Copernica
You can easily create your own website in Copernica. You need to publish your web forms and surveys to a website. Your website can be linked to a subdomain under your company website address, so that visitors do not see that the website is hosted by Copernica.
Getting started with Websites in Copernica
The getting started article covers most things you need to know for creating web sites and landing pages in Copernica.
- Create new website
- Create web template
- Create web pages
- Link a (sub)domain to your website
- Set the website default page, the 404 error page and the login page
- Website session time-out and HTTPS secure access settings
- Publishing web forms, surveys or RSS and Atom feeds
- Linking from an emailing to a personalized landing page
- Website personalization settings (language, timezone, character encoding)
- Website and web page statistics
- Website not displayed personalized?