REST API: GET miniview
A method to request all metadata from a selection in a collection (miniview). This method does not support parameters. It is called by sending an HTTP GET request to the following URL:
In this, $id needs to be replaced by the numerical identifier or the name of the collection you wish to request the miniselections for.
There are no available parameters for this method.
- ID: unique numerical identifier
- name: name of the selection
- description: description of the selection
- parent-type: type of the parent: view or collection
- parent-id: id of the database or view
The following example demonstrates how to use this method:
// dependencies require_once('copernica_rest_api.php'); // change this into your access token $api = new CopernicaRestApi("your-access-token"); // do the call, and print result print_r($api->get("view/1234"));
The example above requires the CopernicaRestApi class.