REST API: GET profile
This is a simple method to request all information from a profile given its ID. The profile information can be requested with an HTTP GET call to the following URL:
The $id should be replaced with the numerical identifier of the profile you're requesting the information of.
This method returns profile information. The profile object contains the following properties:
- ID: numerical ID of the profile
- database: ID of the database where the profile is stored
- secret: the "secret" code linked to a profile
- created: timestamp for creation of profile in YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss format
- modified: timestamp for last edit of profile in YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss format
- fields: associative array / object of field names and values
- interests: array of the interests of the profile
The following PHP script demonstrates how to call the API method.
// dependencies require_once('copernica_rest_api.php'); // change this into your access token $api = new CopernicaRestApi("your-access-token"); // do the call, and print result print_r($api->get("profile/1234"));
The example above requires the CopernicaRestApi class.