REST API: GET account consumption
This method can be used if you want to retrieve the account-wide consumption
statistics. These consist of counters of various services, such as the number
of emails or api calls sent. By sending a GET request to the following URL,
you can fetch the account-wide consumption statistics:
The following parameters are required:
- begin: The timestamp indicating the start of the period for which statistics should be retrieved (YYYY-MM-DD format).
- end: The timestamp indicating the end of the period for which statistics should be retrieved (YYYY-MM-DD format).
This method returns a JSON object containing the following fields:
- emails: the number of emails sent
- texts: the number of text messages sent
- fax: the number of fax messages sent
- webpages: the number of webpages
- apicalls: the number of api calls
- litmustests: the number of Litmus tests
- twofiftyoktests: the number of twoFiftyOk tests
The following PHP script calls this API method:
// dependencies require_once('copernica_rest_api.php'); // change this into your access token $api = new CopernicaRestAPI("your-access-token", 4); // set the required parameters $parameters = array( 'begin' => "2020-06-01", 'end' => "2020-07-01" ); // do the call, and print result print_r($api->get("consumption", $parameters));
The example above requires the CopernicaRestApi class.