REST API: GET collection miniviews
Warning: You are viewing the documentation for the old REST API. We recommend using version 2 of the REST API.
What selections are to a database is what miniselections, or miniviews, are to a collection. To fetch the miniselections applied to this collection the following HTTP GET request can be used:
$id should be replaced by the ID of the collection you want to
fetch the miniviews of.
The following parameters can be added to the URL as variables:
- start: first miniselection to fetch
- limit: length of the batch to fetch
- total: boolean value for displaying the total amount of miniselections
More information on the meaning of these parameters can be found in the article on paging.
The method returns a list of miniselections. For each selection the following information is returned:
- ID: numerical ID of the miniselection
- name: name of the miniselection
- description: description of the miniselection
- parent-type: the parent-type is always the string "collection"
- parent-id: ID of the collection this miniselection belongs to
- collection: ID of the collection this miniselection belongs to
The following PHP script demonstrates how to call the API method:
// dependencies require_once('copernica_rest_api.php'); // insert your access token $api = new CopernicaRestApi("your-access-token"); // parameters for the call $parameters = array( 'limit' => 100 ); // execute the method and print the results print_r($api->get("collection/1234/miniviews", $parameters));
The example above requires the CopernicaRestApi class.