REST API: GET databases
Warning: You are viewing the documentation for the old REST API. We recommend using version 2 of the REST API.
A method to request a list of all available databases. This is an HTTP GET call to the following address:
- start: the first profile to be requested
- limit: the length of the batch that is requested
- total: whether or not the total number of profiles in the database should be counted
More information on the meaning of start, limit and total parameters can be found in the article on paging.
The method returns a list of databases. For each database in the list, the following properties are returned:
- ID: unique numerical identifier
- name: name of the database
- description: optional description of the database
- archived: whether or not the database is archived
- created: timestamp on which the database was created
- fields: array of the fields in the database
- interests: array of all possible interests in the database
- collection: array of the collections in the database
If you want to know more about fields, interests and collections
take a look at the articles below. These methods return similar data:
The following PHP script demonstrates how to use the method:
// dependencies require_once('copernica_rest_api.php'); // change this into your access token $api = new CopernicaRestApi("your-access-token"); // parameters to pass to the call $parameters = array( 'limit' => 100 ); // do the call, and print result print_r($api->get("databases", $parameters));
The example above requires the CopernicaRestApi class.