REST API: GET database interests
Warning: You are viewing the documentation for the old REST API. We recommend using version 2 of the REST API.
A list of all available interests in a database can be requested using the following URL:
$id has to be replaced by the numerical identifier or the
name of the database of which you want to request the interests.
The following parameters can be added to the URL as variables:
- start: the first interest to be requested
- limit: length of the batch that is requested
- total: whether or not the total amount of interests should be counted
More information on the meaning of these parameters can be found in the article on paging.
The method returns a list of interests in the database. For each interest the following properties are returned:
- ID: numerical ID of the interest
- name: the name of the interest
- group: the group the interest belongs to
The following PHP script demonstrates how to use the API method:
// dependencies require_once('copernica_rest_api.php'); // change this into your access token $api = new CopernicaRestApi("your-access-token"); // parameters to pass to the call $parameters = array( 'limit' => 100 ); // do the call, and print result print_r($api->get("database/1234/interests", $parameters));
The example above requires the CopernicaRestApi class.