REST API: GET destinations (Marketing Suite)
This method can be used if you want to retrieve the destinations of Marketing Suite mailings for a specific period. By sending a GET request to the following URL,
you can fetch the destinations:
- from: The timestamp indicating the begin of the period for which the destinations should be retrieved (YYYY-MM-DD format).
- to: The timestamp indicating the end of the period for which the destinations should be retrieved (YYYY-MM-DD format).
- Unsubscribed: If 'true' only the unsubscribed destinations are visible.
This method returns a JSON object containing the following fields:
- id: ID of the destination
- messageID: Message ID of the destination
- timestampsent: Timestamp of the sent mailing
- profile: ID of the profile that received the mailing
- subprofile: ID of the subprofile that received the mailing (if the mailing was sent to a subprofile)
- mailing: ID of the mailing
- unsubscribed: Has the user triggered the unsubscribe behavior?
The following PHP script calls this API method:
// dependencies require_once('copernica_rest_api.php'); // change this into your access token $api = new CopernicaRestAPI("your-access-token", 2); // set the required parameters $parameters = array( 'from' => "2021-02-01", 'to' => "2021-02-02" ); // do the call, and print result print_r($api->get("ms/destinations", $parameters));
The example above requires the CopernicaRestApi class.