REST conditions: Export
Conditions are smaller parts of rules. Only one condition has to be satisfied to satisfy a rule. Every condition has a few specific properties.
This article is about the export condition. If you're looking for any other condition you can find them in the More information section.
The export condition has the following parameters:
- include-never-exported-profiles: Boolean value to indicate whether profiles not exported before should be included.
The date properties can be used to limit the selection to a specified time period. All of the variables below are required to be YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS format.
- before-time: The timestamp before which the export must have occurred.
- after-time: The timestamp after which the export must have occurred.
- before-mutation: The beforemutation (time difference) of the exportcondition.
- after-mutation: The aftermutation (time difference) of the exportcondition.
If you wanted to only export profiles you have exported before after a certain date, you could make that selection using this condition. The following values should be used:
- after-time: Timestamp you want the exports after
- include-never-exported-profiles: false
// required code require_once("copernica_rest_api.php"); // make a new api object with your access token $api = new CopernicaRestAPI("your-access-token", 3); $data = array( // select export condition 'type' => 'Export', // use desired properties 'include-never-exported-profiles' => true, ); // do the call $result = $api->post("rule/id/conditions", $data); // print the result print_r($result);
The example above requires the CopernicaRestApi class.