REST API: GET view
A method to request all metadata from a database. This method does not support parameters. It is called by sending an HTTP GET request to the following URL:
$id needs to be replaced by the numerical identifier or the name of the database you wish to request the selections for.
There are no available parameters for this method.
- ID: unique numerical identifier
- name: name of the selection
- description: description of the selection
- parent-type: type of the parent: view or database
- parent-id: id of the database or view
- has-children: boolean value: whether or not the database has selections nested underneath it
- has-referred: boolean value: whether or not there are other selections that refer to this selection.
- has-rules: boolean value: whether or not the selection has selection rules
- database: id of the database this selection belongs to
- last-built: timestamp of the last time the view was built
The following example demonstrates how to use this method:
// dependencies require_once('copernica_rest_api.php'); // change this into your access token $api = new CopernicaRestApi("your-access-token"); // do the call, and print result print_r($api->get("view/1234"));
The example above requires the CopernicaRestApi class.